MADISON, Wis. - One lane near Todd Drive will be closed on the westbound Beltline Tuesday morning for maintenance work, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation release.
The lane will be closed from 10-11 a.m., officials said. Two lanes of traffic will stay open.
The closure is weather dependent and subject to change, according to the release.
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates