MADISON, Wis. - One lane near Todd Drive will be closed on the westbound Beltline Tuesday morning for maintenance work, according to a Wisconsin Department of Transportation release.
The lane will be closed from 10-11 a.m., officials said. Two lanes of traffic will stay open.
The closure is weather dependent and subject to change, according to the release.
- Poynette woman calls for action over million-dollar scam
- Warmer weather means construction starts on Capitol Square
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say