GREEN BAY, Wis. - The majority of the outdoor construction on Lambeau Field's new south end zone is done.
Green Bay Packers officials said the $143 million renovation project is on budget and on schedule. Some outside seating work still needs to be done, but crews have largely turned their focus indoors.
WLUK-TV said doors and counters are done in the new end zone suites. And work is progressing on the new concession stands and premium seating areas.
The project is expected to be done in time for the Packers' popular Family Night scrimmage this summer. Stadium District Board members toured the construction site Monday afternoon.
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday