GREEN BAY, Wis. - The majority of the outdoor construction on Lambeau Field's new south end zone is done.
Green Bay Packers officials said the $143 million renovation project is on budget and on schedule. Some outside seating work still needs to be done, but crews have largely turned their focus indoors.
WLUK-TV said doors and counters are done in the new end zone suites. And work is progressing on the new concession stands and premium seating areas.
The project is expected to be done in time for the Packers' popular Family Night scrimmage this summer. Stadium District Board members toured the construction site Monday afternoon.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land