GREEN BAY, Wis. - The majority of the outdoor construction on Lambeau Field's new south end zone is done.
Green Bay Packers officials said the $143 million renovation project is on budget and on schedule. Some outside seating work still needs to be done, but crews have largely turned their focus indoors.
WLUK-TV said doors and counters are done in the new end zone suites. And work is progressing on the new concession stands and premium seating areas.
The project is expected to be done in time for the Packers' popular Family Night scrimmage this summer. Stadium District Board members toured the construction site Monday afternoon.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday