LAKE DELTON, Wis. - About 44 employees at a business in Lake Delton will lose their jobs by the end of the year.
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development announced Monday that Preferred Distributors, Sparta plans to close the facility at 101 Miller Drive in Lake Delton and sell the business by Dec. 31.
The DWD and its regional partner, the South Central Wisconsin Workforce Development Board, will coordinate services to assist the laid off workers.
- Girl awarded for homeless birthday program
- Woman jumps from balcony to escape fire
- Video captures man stuffing puppies into drain
- Baldwin, other senators seek assurances from Trump pick for EPA
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison