LAKE DELTON, Wis. - About 44 employees at a business in Lake Delton will lose their jobs by the end of the year.
The Wisconsin Department of Workforce Development announced Monday that Preferred Distributors, Sparta plans to close the facility at 101 Miller Drive in Lake Delton and sell the business by Dec. 31.
The DWD and its regional partner, the South Central Wisconsin Workforce Development Board, will coordinate services to assist the laid off workers.
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors
- Papermaker agrees to complete Fox River cleanup
- Wine-and-tapas bar, gastropub open in Dane County airport
- Search of lake for human remains from plane crash ends
- Teenager 'going crazy with a knife' arrested
- PD: Drunk Mt. Horeb man jumps from moving car, runs into side of SUV