SPARTA, Wis. - A La Crosse man was killed when his vehicle rolled over several times on I-90 near Sparta, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Investigators said Willard Large, 49, was ejected after he lost control of his vehicle Thursday at 5:04 a.m.
He died at the scene.
Investigators said Large was not wearing a seat belt.
- Renewable energy conference focuses on working with agriculture
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water