SPARTA, Wis. - A La Crosse man was killed when his vehicle rolled over several times on I-90 near Sparta, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Investigators said Willard Large, 49, was ejected after he lost control of his vehicle Thursday at 5:04 a.m.
He died at the scene.
Investigators said Large was not wearing a seat belt.
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday