SPARTA, Wis. - A La Crosse man was killed when his vehicle rolled over several times on I-90 near Sparta, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Investigators said Willard Large, 49, was ejected after he lost control of his vehicle Thursday at 5:04 a.m.
He died at the scene.
Investigators said Large was not wearing a seat belt.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says