SPARTA, Wis. - A La Crosse man was killed when his vehicle rolled over several times on I-90 near Sparta, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
Investigators said Willard Large, 49, was ejected after he lost control of his vehicle Thursday at 5:04 a.m.
He died at the scene.
Investigators said Large was not wearing a seat belt.
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say
- PD: Suspected drunken driver goes for officer's gun, injures 2 officers
- Deputies: Couple caught stealing coats may be connected to other thefts