PLEASANT PRAIRIE, Wis. - Kringle is being served at Gov. Scott Walker's budget signing ceremony.
A provision in the two-year, $70 billion state budget makes the kringle the official state pastry.
The kringle being served at the ceremony in Pleasant Prairie comes from Lehmann's Bakery in Racine.
Kringle is a ring of Danish pastry filled with fruit, nuts or chocolate. It usually has icing on top.
- State DOJ, feds, police set up Drug Take Back Day
- Sun Prairie looks to revamp main corridor
- Zoo euthanizes polar bear that used to be in Madison
- Driver involved in crash suspected of heroin use
- Two people shot at while in car on Madison's east side
- Dick's Sporting Goods windows smashed, teen arrested