MADISON, Wis. - A coupon circulating through social media for a popular clothing retailer is fake, according to a post on the company's Facebook page.
The fake coupon for Kohl's advertises 70 percent off an in-store purchase of $80 or more by Monday.
Kohl's official Facebook page has responded to multiple inquiries from customers, letting them know the coupon is not valid.
"This is not a valid Kohl's offer.... You can find all of our current promotions on Kohls.com under 'Today's Deals,'" the company wrote.
- Janesville police investigate first homicide since 2014
- Study shows Wisconsin poverty rate reached new low in 2015
- Jerry Kramer joins honor flight trip to help Vietnam veterans
- Brat Fest carnival to close early Sunday after late night fights
- Car rolls over into residential home's front lawn
- Fort Atkinson man arrested for sixth OWI