MADISON, Wis. - A knife-wielding man robbed the Community Pharmacy at 341 State St., stealing several bottles of pharmaceutical drugs Monday morning, officials said.
The man concealed his identity with the help of two surgical masks and demanded drugs around 10:35 a.m., according to a release.
The robber fled the pharmacy with several bottles of drugs, including OxyContin, according to the release. Officers used a K-9 to track the man, but he was not located.
The man is described as being white, in his 40s to 60s, and looked "rough," officials said. He was last seen wearing two yellow surgical masks, a dark baseball cap, a baggy olive green hooded sweatshirt, baggy dark blue jail or hospital pants and sunglasses with wire, brass-colored frames.Madison crime map
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart