Susan Siman sat down with Kaleem Caire, the president of the Urban League, in observance of Black History Month to talk about how he left a successful career to return to his native Madison. He says he has dedicated his life and career to becoming a champion for change.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two