Susan Siman sat down with Kaleem Caire, the president of the Urban League, in observance of Black History Month to talk about how he left a successful career to return to his native Madison. He says he has dedicated his life and career to becoming a champion for change.
- Chief: Monday 'a horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK
- Look, up in the sky! It's gypsy moth sprayers
- AG Schimel: Undercover campaign videos reveal no crime