EDGERTON, Wis. - Police said three juveniles were arrested Friday in connection with an Edgerton camper fire earlier this month.
The Edgerton Police Department said in a release Friday night that two males were charged with arson and a third with criminal damage to property a week after a camper fire.
According to the release, Edgerton police and fire responded to a report of a fire on the 400 block of East Fulton Street on May 16.
Police said a trailer was on fire at about 11:33 p.m. The initial investigation showed that the fire was suspicious. Collected evidence, witness interviews and citizen tips all pointed to arson, according to the report.
On Friday, police identified and interviewed the suspects. Three juveniles were charged.
One male was charged with arson of property other than a building, damage to property over $2,500 and damage.
A second male was charged with the same three charges plus resisting an officer.
A third male was charged with criminal damage to property.
Police did not identify the names or ages of the males who were charged.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program