MADISON, Wis. - Two juveniles were arrested after a 50-year-old man said two juveniles tried to rob him Monday.
Police said the man was walking in the 1000 block of Melvin Court at 12:49 a.m. when he heard footsteps behind him. He said that when he turned around a robbery pointed a gun at his face and asked for money. A companion was wearing a hockey mask.
The man said he didn't have money. He walked away and called police.
Officers searched with a K-9 and located the robbers, a BB gun and the mask.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls