The Wisconsin Department of Justice has revamped its website to make it more user friendly.
The newly designed site features links to common requests such as how to file a consumer complaint or obtain a background check.
There is also a new interactive map to help connect anyone in need of victim or witness assistance. There's also a new map to show which states are recognized under Wisconsin's concealed carry law so out of state license holders will know if they are legal to carry concealed in Wisconsin.
There are also links to information about the state's open meetings and open records law as well as information about Internet crimes against children and what dangers to be aware of.
- Criminal charges being considered against student who posted threatening picture
- Former village employee arrested on water meter tampering, theft charges
- MPD: Car hit with gunfire, no injuries reported in west side shooting
- Deputy: 1 ejected, several injured in school bus vs. dump truck crash
- Darlington officer spooks masked men, thwarts theft of UTV, police say
- Milwaukee man charged in Appleton police shooting incident