The Wisconsin Department of Justice has revamped its website to make it more user friendly.
The newly designed site features links to common requests such as how to file a consumer complaint or obtain a background check.
There is also a new interactive map to help connect anyone in need of victim or witness assistance. There's also a new map to show which states are recognized under Wisconsin's concealed carry law so out of state license holders will know if they are legal to carry concealed in Wisconsin.
There are also links to information about the state's open meetings and open records law as well as information about Internet crimes against children and what dangers to be aware of.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash