The Wisconsin Department of Justice has revamped its website to make it more user friendly.
The newly designed site features links to common requests such as how to file a consumer complaint or obtain a background check.
There is also a new interactive map to help connect anyone in need of victim or witness assistance. There's also a new map to show which states are recognized under Wisconsin's concealed carry law so out of state license holders will know if they are legal to carry concealed in Wisconsin.
There are also links to information about the state's open meetings and open records law as well as information about Internet crimes against children and what dangers to be aware of.
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit