DARLINGTON, Wis. - Jurors will come from Portage County for the trial of an Argyle man charged with helping his brother kill three of his young children in a house fire.
Lafayette County Judge Thomas Vale says questionnaires for potential jurors were sent last week for the trial of 18-year-old Jeremy Wand. The trial is scheduled for July in Lafayette County. The Wisconsin State Journal reports jurors will be sequestered.
Wand was charged after police said a fire he helped set with Armin Wand killed Armin Wand's three sons and the fetus of Armin Wand's wife, Sharon.
Sharon Wand was badly burned. A 2-year-old daughter, Jessica, also survived the fire.
Armin Wand was sentenced to three consecutive life terms without the possibility of parole in April after he pleaded to lesser charges.
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday
- New emergency equipment aids obese patients in Wisconsin
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg visits Madison Sunday
- Wisconsin, U.S. used flawed hair evidence to convict innocent people