MADISON, Wis. - Juggling fanatics showed off their skills today at Madison College.
Madison Area Jugglers hosted the Madfest Juggling Festival, an event complete with music, comedy and juggling.
The celebration attracted hundreds of juggling experts, as well as people interested in learning the talent.
"We also do workshops," Madison Area Jugglers member Mark Hayward said. "There are how to juggle workshops, and how to do all kinds of other things workshops."
Madison Area Jugglers is a University of Wisconsin-Madison student organization, but it has members of all ages. The group is best known for its world champion club passing team, the Mad Five.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court orders John Doe documents released
- Classes teach Madisonians how to keep backyard bees
- Judge orders suspended UW student to face trial
- First responders urge people to stay off ice this weekend
- Madison police have video of road rage incident involving a car and bike
- Robbery suspect arrested after stealing purse containing $1