ARGYLE, Wis. - A judge ruled Tuesday that the Argyle School District must release records pertaining to one of the suspects accused of starting a fire in early September that killed three young boys.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice subpoenaed Jeremy Wand's behavioral records.
Wand, 18, has been charged with three counts of first-degree intentional homicide and one count of arson with intent to defraud.
The criminal complaint said Wand helped his brother, Armin Wand III, 32, start a fire at an Argyle home for the purpose of collecting life insurance policies on Armin's wife, Sharon Wand, 27, and his children: Allen Wand, 7, Jeffrey Wand, 5, Joseph Wand, 3, and Jessica Wand, 2.
At the time the fire was set, Armin Wand's pregnant wife and children were sleeping in the home, according to the complaint.
The fire killed Armin Wand's three sons and seriously burned his wife, who lost her unborn child due to her injuries.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry