ARGYLE, Wis. - A judge ruled Tuesday that the Argyle School District must release records pertaining to one of the suspects accused of starting a fire in early September that killed three young boys.
The Wisconsin Department of Justice subpoenaed Jeremy Wand's behavioral records.
Wand, 18, has been charged with three counts of first-degree intentional homicide and one count of arson with intent to defraud.
The criminal complaint said Wand helped his brother, Armin Wand III, 32, start a fire at an Argyle home for the purpose of collecting life insurance policies on Armin's wife, Sharon Wand, 27, and his children: Allen Wand, 7, Jeffrey Wand, 5, Joseph Wand, 3, and Jessica Wand, 2.
At the time the fire was set, Armin Wand's pregnant wife and children were sleeping in the home, according to the complaint.
The fire killed Armin Wand's three sons and seriously burned his wife, who lost her unborn child due to her injuries.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK