MADISON, Wis. - Pet owners may want to check on the treats they give their dogs.
Jones Natural Chews recalled its Woofers Beef Patties because they may because contaminated with salmonella.
The treats were sold at various stories in six states, including Wisconsin.
Boxes will have a best-buy date of either October or November of 2015. People who purchased the treats can return the product to the store for a full refund.
More information can be found at http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm345009.htm.
- Wisconsin faces construction worker shortage as home building projects increase
- Prosecutor says no water for week led to jail dehydration death
- Extra patrols added for spring party
- Shirtless female toddler on splash pad sparks debate
- Teacher confesses to sex with student in classroom
- Madison police find bullet in apartment on Russett Road