MADISON, Wis. - Pet owners may want to check on the treats they give their dogs.
Jones Natural Chews recalled its Woofers Beef Patties because they may because contaminated with salmonella.
The treats were sold at various stories in six states, including Wisconsin.
Boxes will have a best-buy date of either October or November of 2015. People who purchased the treats can return the product to the store for a full refund.
More information can be found at http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm345009.htm.
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement
- Uncertainty creates challenges for growth in manufacturing
- Inmates sue over conditions at Wisconsin youth prison
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit