MADISON, Wis. - Pet owners may want to check on the treats they give their dogs.
Jones Natural Chews recalled its Woofers Beef Patties because they may because contaminated with salmonella.
The treats were sold at various stories in six states, including Wisconsin.
Boxes will have a best-buy date of either October or November of 2015. People who purchased the treats can return the product to the store for a full refund.
More information can be found at http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm345009.htm.
- Madison middle school to require student uniforms
- Facing deadline, most Wisconsin dairy farms find new buyer
- Surveillance video shows burglars breaking into Madison cellphone store
- Officials urge vaccinating horses against mosquito-spread diseases
- Man suffers ‘incapacitating injury' in Grant County crash, deputies say
- Records show little GOP feedback to state education plan