MADISON, Wis. - Pet owners may want to check on the treats they give their dogs.
Jones Natural Chews recalled its Woofers Beef Patties because they may because contaminated with salmonella.
The treats were sold at various stories in six states, including Wisconsin.
Boxes will have a best-buy date of either October or November of 2015. People who purchased the treats can return the product to the store for a full refund.
More information can be found at http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm345009.htm.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire