MADISON, Wis. - Jason An shot a four under par 68 Friday in the second round of the Madison Men's City Golf Championship to take a seven shot lead at the halfway point.
An shot 70 in the first round at Meadows of Six Mile Creek Thursday and had five birdies and a bogey in his round at Blackhawk Country Club Friday to stand at six under park for the tournament.
First round co-leader Zach Gaugert lost ground after shooting a 75 at Blackhawk, but is still in second place.
Peter Webb's 72 has him in third while Mitch Johnson fired a 71 at Blackhawk to jump to fourth place.
The field is now cut to the top 40 and ties as it heads to Odana Hills for the third round Saturday and Maple Bluff for the final round Sunday.
MADISON MENS' CITY GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP
1. Jason An -6
2. Zach Gaugert +1
3. Peter Webb +2
4. Mitch Johnson +3
T5. Tim McCormick +4
T5. P.J. Noelke +4
7. Blake Jens +6
T8. Steffen Lake +7
T8. John Springer +7
T8. Eric Lawson +7
T8. Tyler Reinecke +7
- Garrison Keillor coming to Breese Stevens Field
- Gun pointed at driver during road rage incident, deputies say
- Wisconsin family rescued from wave that throws them into tide pool
- New Zealand: Janesville doctor must pay for deadly crash
- Police: Crash leads to 4th OWI arrest
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street