MADISON, Wis. - Jason An came into the final round of the Men's All-City Golf Tournament with a five shot lead over Peter Webb and Zach Gaugert. It almost wasn't enough Sunday at Maple Bluff.
An had his worst round of the tournament, shooting a +4 (75) and ending the round with a double-bogey on 17 and a bogey on 18. An finished -2 for the tournament. Luckily for An, Webb and Gaugert didn't have their best day of the weekend, either.
After firing a blistering -3 (69) Saturday, Webb needed another stellar round to have a chance. The Memorial standout could only muster a +1 (71) to finish in second place.
Gaugert also struggled, shooting +6 on the tournament's final day and finishing in fourth behind PJ Noelke.21215896
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program