The city of Janesville has provided the community with a space to drop unwanted items at the city's only landfill since the 1950s. With the landfill's growing debt, soon residents may have to go elsewhere to drop off their garbage. Velena Jones reports.
- Edgerton man calls for action over medical billing problem
- Coalition calls on city to immediately fund 15-point violence prevention plan
- Sherrif's department investigates sexting scandal involving local high school students
- Impaired driving police operation nets in multiple arrests, 2 guns seized
- Semi hauling trailer filled with beer crashes, closes highway ramp, officials say
- Teacher placed on leave for showing controversial documentary returning to class Tuesday