JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville woman is facing her sixth OWI charge after she admitted to police she was in trouble for "drunk driving," Janesville police said.
Police said Dawn Kuennen was taken into custody around 1 a.m. Saturday after officers discovered her vehicle going the wrong way.
Police said that the 50-year-old admitted to drinking.
She is now in the Rock County jail.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday