JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville woman is facing her sixth OWI charge after she admitted to police she was in trouble for "drunk driving," Janesville police said.
Police said Dawn Kuennen was taken into custody around 1 a.m. Saturday after officers discovered her vehicle going the wrong way.
Police said that the 50-year-old admitted to drinking.
She is now in the Rock County jail.
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls
- UW study uses video games to help smokers quit
- UW-Madison suspends fraternity for serving minors