JANESVILLE, Wis. - Some middle school students in Janesville will get a day off from classes while officials try to fix a water main break at the school.
The Janesville school district has had to cancel classes at Marshall Middle School today because of the problem.
Despite the water main break, teachers are still expected to report to their alternate site.
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two