JANESVILLE, Wis. - Some middle school students in Janesville will get a day off from classes while officials try to fix a water main break at the school.
The Janesville school district has had to cancel classes at Marshall Middle School today because of the problem.
Despite the water main break, teachers are still expected to report to their alternate site.
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers