Bumpy roads and broken pavement have become the new normal for the city of Janesville. But with 300 miles of roadways and 10 percent in failing condition, city officials say it's time for a change.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program