JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville Police are looking for the dog that bit a woman Thursday around 1 p.m., according to a release.
Officials said the dog approached the woman from the south near Mineral Point and North Oakhill and bit her in the lower right leg.
The dog is described as a small, blackish-gray shitzu-type dog with no collar or tags, according to the release.
The release stated the woman was treated at a local hospital.
Police would like anyone who witnessed the incident or has information on the whereabouts of the dog to call them at 608-755-3100.
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says
- Widow of slayed Racine man wants ban of hollow-point bullets