JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville Police are looking for the dog that bit a woman Thursday around 1 p.m., according to a release.
Officials said the dog approached the woman from the south near Mineral Point and North Oakhill and bit her in the lower right leg.
The dog is described as a small, blackish-gray shitzu-type dog with no collar or tags, according to the release.
The release stated the woman was treated at a local hospital.
Police would like anyone who witnessed the incident or has information on the whereabouts of the dog to call them at 608-755-3100.
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head
- Lack of sand for roads prompts Wisconsin Dells school closure, official says