JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police said a man they found crossing the centerline with his car late Tuesday night has been arrested on his fourth offense of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Police said Roger Tadder, 53, of Janesville was seen by an officer crossing the centerline on Harding Street, as well as Benton Avenue. Police said Tadder failed field sobriety tests after he was pulled over.
Police said Tadder took a Breathalyzer test and had a blood alcohol level of .19. Tadder is currently being held in the Rock County Jail.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns