JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police said a man they found crossing the centerline with his car late Tuesday night has been arrested on his fourth offense of operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
Police said Roger Tadder, 53, of Janesville was seen by an officer crossing the centerline on Harding Street, as well as Benton Avenue. Police said Tadder failed field sobriety tests after he was pulled over.
Police said Tadder took a Breathalyzer test and had a blood alcohol level of .19. Tadder is currently being held in the Rock County Jail.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs