JANESVILLE, Wis. - A 32-year-old man was arrested for his seventh operating while intoxicated charge early Friday afternoon, Janesville police said.
A Janesville officer and Rock County special investigation unit were investigating a heroin case, according to a report. The investigation led to a traffic stop on Venture Drive at Beloit Avenue at 12:31 p.m.
Officials found Jacob L Martin, 32, impaired at the stop, according to a release. Martin's vehicle had drug paraphernalia in it.
Martin was arrested and taken into custody. He was charged with OWI, operating after revocation and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK