JANESVILLE, Wis. - A 32-year-old man was arrested for his seventh operating while intoxicated charge early Friday afternoon, Janesville police said.
A Janesville officer and Rock County special investigation unit were investigating a heroin case, according to a report. The investigation led to a traffic stop on Venture Drive at Beloit Avenue at 12:31 p.m.
Officials found Jacob L Martin, 32, impaired at the stop, according to a release. Martin's vehicle had drug paraphernalia in it.
Martin was arrested and taken into custody. He was charged with OWI, operating after revocation and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls