JANESVILLE, Wis. - A 31-year-old man was arrested for his fourth operating while intoxicated charge early Sunday morning, Janesville police said.
Around 2:30 a.m. a Janesville officer observed Jeremy T. McCarthy, 31, driving on East Milwaukee Street eastbound near Harmony Drive, according to a release. McCarthy was stopped for an equipment violation, and the officer found McCarthy was intoxicated.
McCarthy submitted to chemical tests of his breath that revealed he was significantly over the legal limit, officials said. He was arrested for tentative fourth OWI charges pending his initial court appearance.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry