JANESVILLE, Wis. - A 31-year-old man was arrested for his fourth operating while intoxicated charge early Sunday morning, Janesville police said.
Around 2:30 a.m. a Janesville officer observed Jeremy T. McCarthy, 31, driving on East Milwaukee Street eastbound near Harmony Drive, according to a release. McCarthy was stopped for an equipment violation, and the officer found McCarthy was intoxicated.
McCarthy submitted to chemical tests of his breath that revealed he was significantly over the legal limit, officials said. He was arrested for tentative fourth OWI charges pending his initial court appearance.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK