JANESVILLE, Wis. - A 31-year-old man was arrested for his fourth operating while intoxicated charge early Sunday morning, Janesville police said.
Around 2:30 a.m. a Janesville officer observed Jeremy T. McCarthy, 31, driving on East Milwaukee Street eastbound near Harmony Drive, according to a release. McCarthy was stopped for an equipment violation, and the officer found McCarthy was intoxicated.
McCarthy submitted to chemical tests of his breath that revealed he was significantly over the legal limit, officials said. He was arrested for tentative fourth OWI charges pending his initial court appearance.
- Woman accused of stabbing acquaintance turns herself in to police
- Victim tells police man who stabbed him frequently ‘mooches' from him
- Remains of 3 Ohio plane crash victims identified
- 29-year-old man dies from injuries suffered in Beloit fire
- Suspended UW-Madison student wants sex charges dismissed
- Medical center closes while DEA investigates