JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville police operation has resulted in eight arrests in relation with heroin sales in the city.
According to a Janesville Police Department statement, an investigation into the sale of heroin in Janesville led to Operation "Broken Needle."
As a result of the operation, three search warrants of Janesville residences have been executed and eight individuals were arrested. Police also seized two motor vehicles and several firearms.
The statement said at least nine children have been referred to the Rock County Department of Child Protective Services.
JPD has not yet released the identities of the arrested individuals.
- Angler catches massive trout, doesn't count for state record
- Overtime to catch Jakubowski cost Rock County Sheriff's Office $80,000
- Grant County school bus crash injures two
- Milwaukee TV station receives letter from author claiming to be Jakubowski
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart