JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police are looking for information about a report of a suspicious person early Tuesday morning, according to a release.
A Janesville woman told officers she was out for a walk around 1 a.m. Tuesday near Kellogg and South Oakhill avenues when the driver of a van stopped in front of her, opened the door and grabbed her elbow, according to the release.
Officials said the woman ran south and did not see which way the man left. The woman was not injured.
The man was driving an older model mini-van, according to the release.
Officials ask anyone with information about the incident to call Janesville police at 608-757-2244.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire