JANESVILLE, Wis. - Janesville police are looking for information about a report of a suspicious person early Tuesday morning, according to a release.
A Janesville woman told officers she was out for a walk around 1 a.m. Tuesday near Kellogg and South Oakhill avenues when the driver of a van stopped in front of her, opened the door and grabbed her elbow, according to the release.
Officials said the woman ran south and did not see which way the man left. The woman was not injured.
The man was driving an older model mini-van, according to the release.
Officials ask anyone with information about the incident to call Janesville police at 608-757-2244.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday