JANESVILLE, Wis. - A traffic stop led to the arrest of a Janesville man on suspicion of fourth offense operating while intoxicated, according to the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy said Adrian Flores, 34, was stopped at 11:45 p.m. Sunday for a traffic violation when the deputy smelled an odor of intoxicants coming from Flores.
Flores failed field sobriety tests and had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.18 at the time of his arrest, according to the deputy.
Flores also had a revoked driver's license, according to deputies.
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound