JANESVILLE, Wis. - A traffic stop led to the arrest of a Janesville man on suspicion of fourth offense operating while intoxicated, according to the Rock County Sheriff's Office.
A deputy said Adrian Flores, 34, was stopped at 11:45 p.m. Sunday for a traffic violation when the deputy smelled an odor of intoxicants coming from Flores.
Flores failed field sobriety tests and had a blood alcohol concentration of 0.18 at the time of his arrest, according to the deputy.
Flores also had a revoked driver's license, according to deputies.
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game
- Wisconsin officials investigating skull found on vacant land