MONROE, Wis. - A Janesville man who sent sexually explicit Snapchat photos to a 16-year-old girl was sentenced Wednesday to 6 months in jail and four years of probation.
Brian Schmoldt, 51, pleaded guilty in July of two felony counts of exposing a child to harmful material during the May 2015 incident in the town of Mount Pleasant in Green County, according to online court records.
Schmoldt will also have to register as a sex offender for 15 years.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap