MONROE, Wis. - A Janesville man who sent sexually explicit Snapchat photos to a 16-year-old girl was sentenced Wednesday to 6 months in jail and four years of probation.
Brian Schmoldt, 51, pleaded guilty in July of two felony counts of exposing a child to harmful material during the May 2015 incident in the town of Mount Pleasant in Green County, according to online court records.
Schmoldt will also have to register as a sex offender for 15 years.
- Prisons chief tells lawmaker youth facility is safe
- Man with facial injuries claims he was attacked by 3 men
- 3 new retailers coming to West Towne
- 3 children, semi driver injured in crash involving school bus
- Clyde Stubblefield to get posthumous UW honorary degree
- Snow could return after record high temps