JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville man faces his 4th charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after being stopped by a Rock County sheriff's deputy Thursday night.
Nicky Lindley, 51, was driving even though his driver's license had been revoked, according to the Sheriff's Department.
After being pulled over, a Rock County Sheriff's deputy said he could smell intoxicants coming from the car. Lindley refused to take a field sobriety test, and was arrested immediately, according to the sheriff's department.
DOT records show Lindley had three other prior OWI convictions before the traffic stop Thursday. He was taken to the Rock County Jail and was released to a responsible party.
- Adams County officials hope public can ID burglars in surveillance video
- UWM instructor hopes students can push for change
- Fire crews ventilate parking garage fire in unique way
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- Mom, daughter face charges when 16 horses found with moldy hay, no water
- Dane County plans to buy land to make Capital City State Trail safer