JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville man faces his 4th charge of operating a vehicle while intoxicated after being stopped by a Rock County sheriff's deputy Thursday night.
Nicky Lindley, 51, was driving even though his driver's license had been revoked, according to the Sheriff's Department.
After being pulled over, a Rock County Sheriff's deputy said he could smell intoxicants coming from the car. Lindley refused to take a field sobriety test, and was arrested immediately, according to the sheriff's department.
DOT records show Lindley had three other prior OWI convictions before the traffic stop Thursday. He was taken to the Rock County Jail and was released to a responsible party.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire