JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville man was arrested on charges for his fourth-offense operating while intoxicated Sunday morning, according to a release.
An officer conducted a traffic stop near North Parker and East Memorial drives with Thomas M. Mann, 43, officials said. Mann had a revoked license and showed signs of intoxication.
Police said Mann failed field sobriety tests and his initial blood alcohol content was 0.14 percent.
Mann had three prior OWI-related arrests within the last five years, according to the release. He was arrested on tentative charges of fourth-offense OWI, and was held at the Rock County Jail.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns