JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville man was arrested on charges for his fourth-offense operating while intoxicated Sunday morning, according to a release.
An officer conducted a traffic stop near North Parker and East Memorial drives with Thomas M. Mann, 43, officials said. Mann had a revoked license and showed signs of intoxication.
Police said Mann failed field sobriety tests and his initial blood alcohol content was 0.14 percent.
Mann had three prior OWI-related arrests within the last five years, according to the release. He was arrested on tentative charges of fourth-offense OWI, and was held at the Rock County Jail.
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates a bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash
- Man says Milwaukee sheriff Clarke detained him after run-in