MADISON, Wis. - A Janesville man was arrested on suspicion of his seventh OWI on Saturday.
Wisconsin State Patrol arrested Chad Updike, 41, at around 7 p.m. on I-94 in Dane County.
Updike was stopped for unsafe lane deviation, according to a release by the state patrol.
- Man arrested on suspicion of OWI after crash injures 3
- Man arrested on suspicion of 4th OWI
- Former president George H.W. Bush hospitalized
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap