MADISON, Wis. - A Janesville man was arrested on suspicion of his seventh OWI on Saturday.
Wisconsin State Patrol arrested Chad Updike, 41, at around 7 p.m. on I-94 in Dane County.
Updike was stopped for unsafe lane deviation, according to a release by the state patrol.
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head