MADISON, Wis. - A Janesville man was arrested on suspicion of his seventh OWI on Saturday.
Wisconsin State Patrol arrested Chad Updike, 41, at around 7 p.m. on I-94 in Dane County.
Updike was stopped for unsafe lane deviation, according to a release by the state patrol.
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- Funding is available to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River