JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville man was arrested on suspicion of his seventh drunken driving offense Sunday morning, police said.
Thomas W. Walters, 50, was stopped by Janesville police for operating a vehicle with a defective exhaust system, according to a release.
Police determined Walters was intoxicated, and arrested him on tentative charges of seventh-offense operating while intoxicated, possession of THC, possession of schedule II drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Walters is being held at the Rock County Jail pending his initial court appearance.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns