JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville man was arrested on suspicion of his seventh drunken driving offense Sunday morning, police said.
Thomas W. Walters, 50, was stopped by Janesville police for operating a vehicle with a defective exhaust system, according to a release.
Police determined Walters was intoxicated, and arrested him on tentative charges of seventh-offense operating while intoxicated, possession of THC, possession of schedule II drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Walters is being held at the Rock County Jail pending his initial court appearance.
- Minnesota ban on Sunday liquor sales may be lifted
- Mustard Museum may close if county doesn't forgive loan
- Republican, Democrat each share hopes for inauguration
- Child expert weighs in on search for 9-month-old
- Sheriff warns of phone scammer pretending to be deputy
- Warm weather is melting away profits in the winter sports industry