JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville man was arrested on suspicion of his seventh drunken driving offense Sunday morning, police said.
Thomas W. Walters, 50, was stopped by Janesville police for operating a vehicle with a defective exhaust system, according to a release.
Police determined Walters was intoxicated, and arrested him on tentative charges of seventh-offense operating while intoxicated, possession of THC, possession of schedule II drugs and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Walters is being held at the Rock County Jail pending his initial court appearance.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs