JANESVLLE, Wis. - A 36-year-old Janesville man was arrested for his fourth OWI after a minor traffic incident Monday, according to a release from Janesville police.
Bruce L. Willingham was arrested after he crashed his car in the Hardee's parking lot. Officers believed Willingham was under the influence of alcohol or drugs and administered field sobriety tests.
Willlingham failed the tests and was taken to Rock County Jail. He consented to evidentiary blood tests. The results of those tests is still pending.
- Police arrest suspected heroin dealers, seize 3 guns, $28K cash
- Russian officials: We're not counting on Trump to lift sanctions
- Pocan compliments Trump before skipping inauguration
- UW-Madison athletics employee fired
- 20-year-old UW-Whitewater student dies of brain injury
- Republican lawmakers differ on state superintendent race