JANESVLLE, Wis. - A 36-year-old Janesville man was arrested for his fourth OWI after a minor traffic incident Monday, according to a release from Janesville police.
Bruce L. Willingham was arrested after he crashed his car in the Hardee's parking lot. Officers believed Willingham was under the influence of alcohol or drugs and administered field sobriety tests.
Willlingham failed the tests and was taken to Rock County Jail. He consented to evidentiary blood tests. The results of those tests is still pending.
- Pedestrian killed in Walworth County crash
- Thousands participate in Madison March for Science
- Friends, family send off 85 National Guard members
- Body pulled out of Kinnickinnic River in Milwaukee
- Signs go up in Racine marking Frank Lloyd Wright Trail
- DNR: Alcohol may be involved in Lake Wisconsin boat crash