JANESVILLE, Wis. - A Janesville man was arrested on fourth offense operating while intoxicated charges Monday afternoon, according to a release.
Janesville officers responded at 2:02 Monday afternoon to the area of Rockport Road and Lincoln Street for a traffic crash with reported injuries, according to the release.
Officials said the investigation determined a vehicle driven by Michael J. Richardson, 39, was eastbound on Rockport Road and crossed westbound traffic.
Richardson's vehicle came to a stop up against a home at 620 Lincoln St., according to the release. The home did not sustain any damage.
Officials say Richardson suffered non-life-threatening injuries and was transported to Mercy Hospital via ambulance.
Further investigation revealed Richardson was intoxicated at the time of the crash, according to the release.
Officials say Richardson was arrested for operating while intoxicated and operating after revocation of his license.
Richardson has three prior OWI offenses.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire