JANESVILLE, Wis. - A fire at an eight-unit apartment building Wednesday displaced 14 residents.
The fire started late Wednesday afternoon at an apartment building on Kellogg Avenue in Janesville.
The American Red Cross said the fire displaced four households, consisting of a total of nine adults and five children.
The Red Cross said it met with the families and provided assistance to ensure the families have lodging, food, clothing and seasonal garments to meet their immediate needs.
- Enbridge says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline
- Kenosha teen stabbed at school dies
- Authorities: Woman fatally shot father and took her own life
- Syrian man who sued Trump brings family to US
- DATCP warns of resurgence of fake IRS calls
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists