JANESVILLE, Wis. - A fire at an eight-unit apartment building Wednesday displaced 14 residents.
The fire started late Wednesday afternoon at an apartment building on Kellogg Avenue in Janesville.
The American Red Cross said the fire displaced four households, consisting of a total of nine adults and five children.
The Red Cross said it met with the families and provided assistance to ensure the families have lodging, food, clothing and seasonal garments to meet their immediate needs.
- Crews put out, monitor insulation fire at construction site, officials say
- Janesville man killed in crash on I-90 near South Beloit
- Milwaukee coroner: Skull found on vacant land is decades old
- Kenosha man faces re-trial in 1990 murder of woman, 18
- More than 100 people to lose jobs when distributor closes in Watertown
- Real-looking starter pistol held to man's head in planned robbery, police say