JANESVILLE, Wis. - A fire at an eight-unit apartment building Wednesday displaced 14 residents.
The fire started late Wednesday afternoon at an apartment building on Kellogg Avenue in Janesville.
The American Red Cross said the fire displaced four households, consisting of a total of nine adults and five children.
The Red Cross said it met with the families and provided assistance to ensure the families have lodging, food, clothing and seasonal garments to meet their immediate needs.
- Suspected serial thief steals again, police say
- State manufacturing tax credit continues to grow
- Man scammed out of $4,300 by person claiming to be grandson
- Man stabs girlfriend in neck with scissors, police say
- Fremont woman accused in boyfriend's fatal stabbing is acquitted
- East Towne Mall employee attacked, robbed