JANESVILLE, Wis. - A fire at an eight-unit apartment building Wednesday displaced 14 residents.
The fire started late Wednesday afternoon at an apartment building on Kellogg Avenue in Janesville.
The American Red Cross said the fire displaced four households, consisting of a total of nine adults and five children.
The Red Cross said it met with the families and provided assistance to ensure the families have lodging, food, clothing and seasonal garments to meet their immediate needs.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns