JUNEAU, Wis. - A food contract worker at the Dodge County Detention Facility is accused of having sexual contact with an inmate, according to the Dodge County Sheriff's Office.
Sheriff Patricia Ninmann said Lori A. Larue, 45, of Beaver Dam, was removed from her job in the jail's kitchen as soon as staff was aware of the complaint.
Larue is charged with second-degree sexual assault by correctional staff.
Ninmann said all non-secure staff get training on proper interaction with inmates. She said she's taking steps to make sure this is an isolated incident.
Dodge County Sheriff's Office staff were not involved in the complaint, according to Ninmann.
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 closed near Blue Mounds due to semi vs. car crash
- Police, medical examiner respond to suspicious death
- Construction continues on Capitol Square; new traffic pattern starts May 1