RHINELANDER, Wis. - Authorities say a woman who died in a house fire with her husband was the Oneida County Jail administrator.
Sheriff Grady Hartman said 53-year-old Kaye Juel has been jail administrator in Oneida County since 1994. She and her 55-year-old husband, Mark Juel, were found dead Tuesday after fire destroyed their house about 20 miles west of Rhinelander.
The sheriff's department said a preliminary investigation shows no signs of criminal activity.
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs
- Warmer weather creates bumpy ride for drivers
- 3 teens arrested in connection to several vandalism cases
- UW-Whitewater lowers flag for student killed in crash