RHINELANDER, Wis. - Authorities say a woman who died in a house fire with her husband was the Oneida County Jail administrator.
Sheriff Grady Hartman said 53-year-old Kaye Juel has been jail administrator in Oneida County since 1994. She and her 55-year-old husband, Mark Juel, were found dead Tuesday after fire destroyed their house about 20 miles west of Rhinelander.
The sheriff's department said a preliminary investigation shows no signs of criminal activity.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says