DODGEVILLE, Wis. - Iowa County officials have found an inmate that did not report back to the jail in Dodgeville on Friday, according to a release.
Stephen Sporle was supposed to be back to the Iowa County Jail at 6 p.m., officials said. He was located and arrested Tuesday morning, according to the Iowa County Sheriff's Department.
- Drugged driving deaths surpass drunken driving fatalities
- Police: Man who threw May Day Molotov cocktail arrested in Elkhart
- 2 kayakers die after boats capsizes in Lake Michigan
- Stoughton man faces felony 7th OWI
- Highway 151 reopens near Blue Mounds after semi vs. car crash
- Police: Family member found elderly woman dead in garage with head wound