DODGEVILLE, Wis. - Iowa County officials have found an inmate that did not report back to the jail in Dodgeville on Friday, according to a release.
Stephen Sporle was supposed to be back to the Iowa County Jail at 6 p.m., officials said. He was located and arrested Tuesday morning, according to the Iowa County Sheriff's Department.
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue