Just a week after Governor Scott Walker signed a bill into law that changes the way departments investigate an officer firing his or her weapon, two fatal officer-involved shootings have taken place in Dane County.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program