A transcript in a release of sealed documents from a John Doe investigation shows an investigator believed Scott Walker "appeared to be aware" that his Milwaukee County executive staff worked to conceal computer equipment used for illegal campaigning.
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday
- Dane County to acquire 130 acres along Yahara River
- 4 juveniles suspected of damaging maliboxes in rural Portage, Pardeeville areas
- 2 on moped injured in downtown Madison crash, officials say
- Baldwin encourages U.S. Dept. of Ag secretary to visit Wisconsin dairy farmers