A transcript in a release of sealed documents from a John Doe investigation shows an investigator believed Scott Walker "appeared to be aware" that his Milwaukee County executive staff worked to conceal computer equipment used for illegal campaigning.
- Appeal rejected in death of 2 Janesville motorcyclists
- Man accused in deadly wrong-way I-94 wreck not competent, judge says
- Woman inappropriately touched at dance class on UW campus, police say
- Black Hawk Middle School principal resigns
- Man who was high driving school bus sentenced
- Company says it has no plans for a new Wisconsin pipeline