MADISON, Wis. - Drivers in the Milwaukee area can expect delays starting this weekend due to highway construction.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said the exit ramp from westbound Interstate 94 onto northbound state Highway 100 will be closed beginning at 8 p.m. Saturday. It will remain closed through the summer.
Also, traffic on state Highway 100 will be shifted onto the southbound side while crews work on the northbound side. The road will remain open in both directions.
Crews will be widening state Highway 100 to four lanes in each direction.
This is being done as part of the $35 million Zoo Interchange reconstruction project.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK