MADISON, Wis. - Drivers in the Milwaukee area can expect delays starting this weekend due to highway construction.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said the exit ramp from westbound Interstate 94 onto northbound state Highway 100 will be closed beginning at 8 p.m. Saturday. It will remain closed through the summer.
Also, traffic on state Highway 100 will be shifted onto the southbound side while crews work on the northbound side. The road will remain open in both directions.
Crews will be widening state Highway 100 to four lanes in each direction.
This is being done as part of the $35 million Zoo Interchange reconstruction project.
- Crews deal with dwindling salt supply, funds amid icy winter
- Monona cafe calls for action after no charges in embezzlement case
- Consumer Reports: Should you buy Ikea appliances?
- Consumer Reports: Foods that heal
- WEDC grants help grow entrepreneurship programs across state
- Political expert weighs in on effectiveness of Women's March movement