MADISON, Wis. - Drivers in the Milwaukee area can expect delays starting this weekend due to highway construction.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said the exit ramp from westbound Interstate 94 onto northbound state Highway 100 will be closed beginning at 8 p.m. Saturday. It will remain closed through the summer.
Also, traffic on state Highway 100 will be shifted onto the southbound side while crews work on the northbound side. The road will remain open in both directions.
Crews will be widening state Highway 100 to four lanes in each direction.
This is being done as part of the $35 million Zoo Interchange reconstruction project.
- State at high risk of wildfires after sunny, dry weather
- 15-year-old girl shot with BB gun at Elver Park
- Missing girl found in Fort Atkinson man's home; man faces federal kidnapping charges
- 2 seen fleeing scene of gunfire, crash, police say
- Prosecutor: Deputy was justified in shooting
- Man beaten, robbed outside apartment, police say