MADISON, Wis. - Drivers in the Milwaukee area can expect delays starting this weekend due to highway construction.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation said the exit ramp from westbound Interstate 94 onto northbound state Highway 100 will be closed beginning at 8 p.m. Saturday. It will remain closed through the summer.
Also, traffic on state Highway 100 will be shifted onto the southbound side while crews work on the northbound side. The road will remain open in both directions.
Crews will be widening state Highway 100 to four lanes in each direction.
This is being done as part of the $35 million Zoo Interchange reconstruction project.
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night
- Deputies warn of thin ice as warm temps continue
- Falcons roll 44-21 to reach Super Bowl
- Packers fall to Falcons 44-21
- Family, friends of Tony Robinson protest plan to return officer to patrol
- Packers fans stock up on snacks before NFC Championship game