When the hit-and-run driver left the scene of a crash with two motorcycles in Janesville on April 20, he left only a few clues. But investigators -- and an auto specialist -- worked to paint a picture of the suspect's vehicle. Dave Delozier reports.
- Family-owned business disputes child labor laws
- Memorial High all-school read sparks conversations about race, social justice
- DNR provides funding to remove lead service lines from homes
- Delavan man killed in motorcycle vs. tree crash, officials say
- GOP Legislature calls redistricting ruling 'dangerous'
- Crazylegs run/walk to close many downtown streets Saturday