MADISON, Wis. - The sheriff's department said an inmate missing from the Dane County Jail since early May has turned himself in.
Carnell A. Perkins, of Monona, left the Ferris Center on Rimrock Road on May 9.
Deputies said the 34-year-old left the facility to go to work, but they later determined he never showed at his employer.
He turned himself into the jail on Friday, three months after he was reported absent without leave.
Carnell was serving a nine-month probation sentence with Huber for battery causing substantial bodily harm.
- Lawmaker wants Milwaukee County sheriff removed
- State Democrats defend abortion access with resolution
- 3 adults, 1 child fall through ice on Sauk County lake
- Woman's purse taken while downtown; man arrested
- Woman suffers broken nose from fruit thrown from balcony
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall