MADISON, Wis. - The sheriff's department said an inmate missing from the Dane County Jail since early May has turned himself in.
Carnell A. Perkins, of Monona, left the Ferris Center on Rimrock Road on May 9.
Deputies said the 34-year-old left the facility to go to work, but they later determined he never showed at his employer.
He turned himself into the jail on Friday, three months after he was reported absent without leave.
Carnell was serving a nine-month probation sentence with Huber for battery causing substantial bodily harm.
- Glass packaging flaw prompts beer recall
- Winter weather could slow Wednesday commute
- $1M lottery ticket sold in Madison expires soon
- Men to be without safe, sober home with no live-in manager
- Ho-Chunk casino could draw $37 million from other casinos
- Multiple reports of gunshots heard in Madison Sunday night