MADISON, Wis. - The sheriff's department said an inmate missing from the Dane County Jail since early May has turned himself in.
Carnell A. Perkins, of Monona, left the Ferris Center on Rimrock Road on May 9.
Deputies said the 34-year-old left the facility to go to work, but they later determined he never showed at his employer.
He turned himself into the jail on Friday, three months after he was reported absent without leave.
Carnell was serving a nine-month probation sentence with Huber for battery causing substantial bodily harm.
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program
- East side Walgreens robbed at gunpoint Sunday