MADISON, Wis. - The sheriff's department said an inmate missing from the Dane County Jail since early May has turned himself in.
Carnell A. Perkins, of Monona, left the Ferris Center on Rimrock Road on May 9.
Deputies said the 34-year-old left the facility to go to work, but they later determined he never showed at his employer.
He turned himself into the jail on Friday, three months after he was reported absent without leave.
Carnell was serving a nine-month probation sentence with Huber for battery causing substantial bodily harm.
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns