MADISON, Wis. - A Dane County inmate missing since January was returned to jail from Lee County, Ill.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said Gary Brown, 40, was released on Jan. 23 to attend a program at Bethel Church in Madison and didn't return.
He was returned to Dane County on Wednesday, according to deputies.
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer
- Walker sends letter in support of DeVos for education head