MADISON, Wis. - A Dane County inmate missing since January was returned to jail from Lee County, Ill.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said Gary Brown, 40, was released on Jan. 23 to attend a program at Bethel Church in Madison and didn't return.
He was returned to Dane County on Wednesday, according to deputies.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program