MADISON, Wis. - A Dane County Jail inmate declared AWOL Monday afternoon returned to the jail shortly after being declared AWOL.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said Marcel Taylor, 45, of Madison, was released Monday morning for a medical appointment. He was scheduled to return at 12:15 p.m. but returned late.
Another inmate, Paul D. Richardson, 24, of Madison, was declared AWOL Friday. He is still at large.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer