MADISON, Wis. - A Dane County Jail inmate declared AWOL Monday afternoon returned to the jail shortly after being declared AWOL.
The Dane County Sheriff's Office said Marcel Taylor, 45, of Madison, was released Monday morning for a medical appointment. He was scheduled to return at 12:15 p.m. but returned late.
Another inmate, Paul D. Richardson, 24, of Madison, was declared AWOL Friday. He is still at large.
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Police questioning suspect in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two