JANESVILLE, Wis. - Three injuries have been reported in a crash involving a motorcycle and a car blocked all southbound lanes, stopping rush hour traffic on I nterstate 39/90.
The crash happened near Highway 26/Milton Avenue just after 4:15 p.m. Monday.
According to a release from the Department of Transportation, Daniel Creed, 39, rear-ended the motorcycle in front of him. His Toyota Prius went into the right ditch. Creed was taken to St. Mary's Hospital and is in stable condition.
The motorcyclist Phillip Kee, 56, he was transported to Mercy Hospital and is in stable condition. The motorcycle's passenger, Carol Kee, 63, was also transported to Mercy Hospital where she is in serious condition.
Authorities are investigating the crash.
- 75,000+ attend 'Women's March on Madison'
- Police looking for driver who fled after causing crash
- MPD: 9-month-old girl back safe after father refused to return her to mother
- Committee debates to keep or remove Monterrey Dam
- 2 teenagers chased by police die in car crash in Milwaukee
- Four displaced in west side apartment fire