JANESVILLE, Wis. - Three injuries have been reported in a crash involving a motorcycle and a car blocked all southbound lanes, stopping rush hour traffic on I nterstate 39/90.
The crash happened near Highway 26/Milton Avenue just after 4:15 p.m. Monday.
According to a release from the Department of Transportation, Daniel Creed, 39, rear-ended the motorcycle in front of him. His Toyota Prius went into the right ditch. Creed was taken to St. Mary's Hospital and is in stable condition.
The motorcyclist Phillip Kee, 56, he was transported to Mercy Hospital and is in stable condition. The motorcycle's passenger, Carol Kee, 63, was also transported to Mercy Hospital where she is in serious condition.
Authorities are investigating the crash.
- Community supports boy fighting for his life
- Neighborhood initiative aims to diminish crime on Madison's east side
- Dodge Co. Sheriff asks for more student education after school threats made
- Two injured in Iowa County rollover crash
- Family: Milwaukee mother shot repeatedly in van
- Dane County airport wins award for food program