GRANT COUNTY, Wis. - An Illinois man is in custody, facing charges in the wake of a two-state pursuit.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office said Andrew Schlegel, 51, was wanted by East Dubuque, Illinois police in a narcotics-related incident.
Schlegel led authorities into Grant County on May 20 and he was arrested in Jamestown Township.
No one was hurt in the pursuit.
Schlegel is at the Grant County jail, facing charges of fleeing an officer. He could face additional charges in Illinois.
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Suspect in custody in Middleton homicide
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns
- Sheriff: Alcohol may be factor in crash that injured two
- Two seriously injured in pickup vs. semi crash