GRANT COUNTY, Wis. - An Illinois man is in custody, facing charges in the wake of a two-state pursuit.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office said Andrew Schlegel, 51, was wanted by East Dubuque, Illinois police in a narcotics-related incident.
Schlegel led authorities into Grant County on May 20 and he was arrested in Jamestown Township.
No one was hurt in the pursuit.
Schlegel is at the Grant County jail, facing charges of fleeing an officer. He could face additional charges in Illinois.
- Madison police work to create better quality of life on top of State Street
- 'Out of the darkness' walk for suicide prevention
- Woman may face charges after being thrown from vehicle during crash
- Officials ID fatal Grant County crash victim
- Police: Electronics taken from Boscobel home Friday
- Armed robberies in Monona, Madison may be connected, Monona PD says