GRANT COUNTY, Wis. - An Illinois man is in custody, facing charges in the wake of a two-state pursuit.
The Grant County Sheriff's Office said Andrew Schlegel, 51, was wanted by East Dubuque, Illinois police in a narcotics-related incident.
Schlegel led authorities into Grant County on May 20 and he was arrested in Jamestown Township.
No one was hurt in the pursuit.
Schlegel is at the Grant County jail, facing charges of fleeing an officer. He could face additional charges in Illinois.
- Grocery store offers 'ugly' produce to combat food waste
- Silver Alert issued for missing Marathon County man
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Man shot in face testifies in homicide trial of Sophea Mouth
- Man suspected in another downtown Madison car break-in
- Pharmaceutical center in LaCrosse announces layoffs