STOUGHTON, Wis. - The eastbound lanes of Interstate 90 in an area south of Madison were closed because of a crash, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
The crash was reported at 8:56 a.m. on Friday at mile marker 153 near Stoughton. The lanes reopened at 10:11.
- Consumer Reports: Samsung Galaxy S8 first look
- Chief: Monday was 'horribly compelling night of crime' in Madison
- New gallery showcases visually impaired artists, proves creativity has no boundaries
- Attorney: Jakubowksi traveled mostly on foot, was headed to South Dakota
- Lettuce, other produce prices double due to wet California winter, experts say
- State Legislature set to give wells bill final OK