STOUGHTON, Wis. - The eastbound lanes of Interstate 90 in an area south of Madison were closed because of a crash, according to the Wisconsin State Patrol.
The crash was reported at 8:56 a.m. on Friday at mile marker 153 near Stoughton. The lanes reopened at 10:11.
- Groups call for tax changes to free up $900M
- Apostle Islands ice caves inaccessible to visitors
- Judge properly moved teen into adult system to protect him
- Police: Boy, 12, to officers at mall: 'I'm going to kill you, your wife, your children'
- Hundreds of thousands of candies blanket Dodge County road, sheriff says
- State sues former UW-Oshkosh chancellor, business officer