MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are asking hunters to be aware of an ongoing search for a man involved in a shooting on the city's east side.
Officers were called to Olbrich Park on Atwood Avenue on Nov. 3 at 8:26 p.m. for a domestic incident. Police said Henry Pullett, 64, fired a gun at a 68-year-old woman after saying he was going to kill himself. He fled the scene, and the woman was uninjured.
Anyone with information about Pullett's whereabouts is asked to call 911.
He was last known to be driving a blue 2006 Hyundai Sonata with a Minnesota license plate reading 575LDK.
Police said there is ongoing concern for Pullett's welfare.Madison crime map
- MPD: Around 12,000 attend 2017 Mifflin Street Block Party; no serious incidents
- Officials identify woman killed in Middleton homicide; suspect in custody
- Robber points gun at motel clerk, flees empty-handed
- Wisconsin woman's play to take stage in San Diego
- Aging farmers in Wisconsin fear nursing care may cost farm
- Green Bay official explores ban on openly carrying guns