MADISON, Wis. - Madison police are asking hunters to be aware of an ongoing search for a man involved in a shooting on the city's east side.
Officers were called to Olbrich Park on Atwood Avenue on Nov. 3 at 8:26 p.m. for a domestic incident. Police said Henry Pullett, 64, fired a gun at a 68-year-old woman after saying he was going to kill himself. He fled the scene, and the woman was uninjured.
Anyone with information about Pullett's whereabouts is asked to call 911.
He was last known to be driving a blue 2006 Hyundai Sonata with a Minnesota license plate reading 575LDK.
Police said there is ongoing concern for Pullett's welfare.Madison crime map
- Family remembers fire that took 4 kids' lives 25 years later
- Plea deal reached in killing of 13-year-old girl in 1982
- Madison Club donation focuses on 100 Black Men, achievement gap
- Madison Metro bus driver retires after half a century
- City streets dept. denies telling MMSD roads were OK
- Icy conditions send more people to ER for falls